How does an EV charger work? And Advantages of EV Charger
At its most basic, a best EV charger Company pulls an electrical current from either a 240v outlet or the grid, it's hard-wired to and delivers that electricity to the vehicle, just like any other appliance or device you charge by plugging into the wall.
· European designs 100% engineering and European components assembled in India.
· All highest safety, EMC Interpretability.
· Feature Design- no need for up-gradation for another 10 years.
· Harmless Hardware and Design for Home & Car batteries with higher safety standards.
· off-season of components for better reliability & Internal management.
· Dual SIM card with high 9AM-anteena.
· For all present EV cars / buses.
· Reversible diagnostic repairs and setting with base setup & remote validation.
Find More Products: https://ksolare.com/product-4/
Charging time basically depends on the battery's capacity, power density, and charging power. Higher power density allows the battery to accept more charge/unit time (the size of the tank opening). Higher charging power supplies more energy per unit time Batteries are charged with DC power. To charge from the AC power supplied by the electrical grid, EVs have a small AC-to-DC converter built into the vehicle.
KSolare Energy was established in 2012 and located in Pune. The promoter of the company has wide experience of over 25 years in field of renewable energy particularly in power electronics had worked in multinational companies in US, Spain, Germany & Portugal. The company products line-up covers Grid Tie & Hybrid Inverters in collaboration with big International companies. As one of the largest manufacturing companies in India, KSolare has all advanced automatic testing setup with certification. KSolare executed 805+ MW with total installation of over 175,000+ Inverters in PAN India with efficient aftersales service support With lowest failure rate and 100% Customer satisfaction because of after sale service & quality.
KSolare Technology Park, Sr.No. 62, Hissa No. 03,
Pune – Satara Rd, opp. to Poonam Petrol Pump,
Mangdewadi, Katraj, Pune, Maharashtra 411046
Contact No - Sales : 7888009282/83/84/85
Service : 8530111222 / 7030955501